Thursday, February 15, 2007

Sorry, Folks

My WCC Faculty Webpage link

Hello People,

Well, you know by now that I cancelled my Thursday, Feb 15th classes. Sorry I wasn't able to let you know ahead of time.

But now you are relieved of the big crunch to do peer review so soon! Woo-hoo! I had already told the 101-T class that they could peer review next Wed, so it's only fair that now the 101-K class can do the same (I don't think very many people were really going to be ready today anyway).

So, make some use of the extra time, and bring in a good, developed draft for peer review on Wed. I will work on the calendar for the remainder of the quarter--including readings from Signs of Life, and consider extending the final draft due date for this essay to the following Monday, Feb 26 (depending partly on how fast I can get through this pile of late essays that were thrust upon me, and also on how the final scheduling looks).

Meantime, if you have any questions about Essay 2, or suggestions for Essay 3 readings (see your Signs of Life table of contents) based on your interests, give me a shout: rushingdl@gmail.com

Enjoy the long weekend!
Ms. Rushing

No comments: